1. What materials are transported during blood circulation?
2. Give the constituents of the blood.
3. What are the major functions of blood in our body?
4. State the roles performed by the following:
A. red blood cells
B. white blood cells
G. tricuspid valve
J. pulmonary vein
5. How is blood clotting brought about?
6. Describe the function of the heart in transporting blood.
7. Describe the structure of the heart including its parts.
8. What is the role of the lungs in circulation?
9. What is a lymph? What is it made of? How is it transported in the body?
10. What is a complete blood count?
11. Discuss diseases of the blood and how they are brought about.
12 Do research on the work of William Harvey, and summarize his report on blood circulation.
13. Heart transplant and artificial heart.
14. What is a pacemaker?