EVOLUTION1. Research on the life and works of Charles Darwin.
2. Define Evolution and give its significance.
3. What is a fossil? Why is it important to evolutionists?
4. Describe how Darwin's voyage aboard the beagle influenced his thoughts about life on earth.
5. Choose one animal and trace the its evolution. Present the changes in the body and living habits.
6. Research on the factors responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs.
7. Who is Lucy in the evolution?
8. Research on the life and works of Jean-Baptiste de Lamarck.
9. How did Lamarck and Darwin differ in their evolution concepts.
10. What is a lethal gene?
11. How does gene mutation cause variations in organisms.
12. Research about the Galapagos Islands and it s importance.
13. Research about a plant or animal that have undergone variations.
14. Research about the background on Human evolution briefly.
15. What is speciation?