RESEARCH ON THE FOLLOWING:
1. Explain through an example how the two general sets of factors, heredity and environment determine characteristics of an organism.
2. Gregor Mendel's life and works.
3. Why did Mendel make a good choice with his peas?
4. What do the terms dominant and recessive mean?
5. What is the law of segregation?
6. What is a sex linked trait?
7. What is a sex influenced trait?
8. what is a sex limited trait?
9. What is a non-mendelian inheritance?
10. What causes mutation?
11. Who is Thomas Hunt Morgan?
12. How did Morgan's discovery differ from Mendel's?
13. How is blood type inherited?
14. Special cases of heredity.
16. Selection and Inbreeding.17. Genetic improvements on humans.