RESEARCH ON THE FOLLOWING:
1. What is food? explain its use in the body of an organism.
2. What is meant by essential and non essential amino acids? How do we get it?
3. In what way is a calorie related to a change in weight?
4. What vitamin deficiency will a pure vegetarian most likely suffer from?
5. People can survive a short time without most nutrients, but they must have water regularly. Why?
6. What is energy?
7. What is a flamingo milk?
8. How does the body control heat loss?
9. How do cholesterol lead to heart disease?
10. How is starch hydrolyzed by enzymes?
11. Explain the quality of proteins.
12. Problems of world food supply.
13. Balanced diet.