2. Define terms such as chromosomes, genes, allele.
3. Define the terms haploid and diploid nucleus.
4. Formation of boys and girls in reproduction
5. State the role or job of mitosis in humans
6. Define the terms genotype, phenotype, homozygous, heterozygous,
dominant and recessive.
7. What is a mono-hybrid cross? Show an example.
8. What is variation, discontinued variation and continues variation.
9. Inheritance of Blood groups in humans.
10. Define mutation.
11. Outline the effects of ionizing radiation on
the rate of mutation
12. Describe the role of artificial selection in the production of varieties of animals and plants with increased economic importance.
13. Define natural selection as the greater chance of passing on of genes by the best adapted organisms
14. Explain the importance of natural selection as a possible mechanism for evolution.
15. Describe the development of strains of antibiotic resistant bacteria as an example of natural selection.