NOTE: A QUIZ WILL BE GIVEN ON JANUARY 10, 2011 BASED ON THIS RESEARCH.
1. What is the Heimlich maneuver?
2. Explain the phases or stage of respiration.
3. Compare the two kinds of respiration completely.
4. How does respiration in humans differ from that in a fish and an amoeba?
5. How is the structure of the air sac adapted to perform its function?
6. Explain why the rate of breathing increases in over crowded area.
8. The carbon monoxide emitted by vehicles, which you inhale, prevents oxygen from attaching to your blood cells. Explain how this affects the respiratory system.
9. List all the name of the organs and its functions of the respiratory system.
10. The effects of smoking on a person.
11. What is second hand smoking and its effect?
12. The chemicals that are found in a cigar.